5 minutes - Article
A tasty simple meal!
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef 2 cans of diced tomatoes with garlic 2 cans of chilli beans 1 can of diced green chiles, or 1/2 can (4-ounce) diced jalapenos (or substitute with bell peppers) 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring to medium-high heat and add cooking oil (olive or avocado is best!)
- Add beef and cook it!
- Break it up with a wooden spoon
- Cook it until there is no pink in the meat, stirring occasionally
- Add tomatoes, beans, jalapenos and crushed red pepper flakes (to taste – use less for mild, more for hot)
- Stir. Simmer 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
For full details, click here